Prev: Re: More Rules Questions Next: Re: More Rules Questions

Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:49:37 -0400
Subject: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP

Regarding Mike Elliott's MEGASHIP (Atlantic Class); I like it. :-)

When using the MEGASHIP design parameters, even the larger ships like
cruisers
can be handled effectively. Now for the really huge ships (like
Dreadnoughts &
Battle Heavies) we may not worry about, if they are deemed to be too
unwieldly.

Mike, you may in the end want to think of putting all your designs in a
file
if others are interested. As for me, I'm saving a copy everytime I get
one of
your designs. Thanks for your efforts. :)

Kosta

Prev: Re: More Rules Questions Next: Re: More Rules Questions