Prev: Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:35:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Reginald Rutherford IV wrote:

> Sounds good to me -- The only place to meet outside of the Convention
> Center I can think of off the top of my head is that burger joint on
> the corner called "Major Goolsby's" -- the food isn't bad, and it's
> just across the street from the Convention Center.

	As a resident of the Badger State, I have the scoop on all the
local resturants near the Wisconsin Center (formerly known as
MECCA--they changed the name for political correctness sake :-( ).
Aside from the Major's, there are:

Luke's Sports Spectacular (Sports Bar)

Everardo's (Best Pizza in the State--thin crust and stuffed!)

All the typical fast food places (Micky D's, KFC, Burger King, Hardee's,

etc.)

Cousin's Subs (best subs in the state.)

That is just an off-the-top-of-my-head list of Downtown Milwaukee
resturants.  I'm sure the convention center will have some sort of
"Milwaukee Guide that will have a much more comprehensive list.

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit