Prev: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: RE: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...

Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

From: "Reginald Rutherford IV" <rickr@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:43:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

> Schoon wrote:
> >I'm of the opinion that any of us going to Gen Con should all
> >get together for dinner one evening just for kicks. It's always nice
> >to be able to put a face behind an E-Mail address.
>
> I'm game. :)
>
> Mike Miserendino

Sounds good to me -- The only place to meet outside of the Convention
Center I can think of off the top of my head is that burger joint on
the corner called "Major Goolsby's" -- the food isn't bad, and it's
just across the street from the Convention Center.

-- Rick

Prev: More Thrust "Dog" Icon... Next: RE: More Thrust "Dog" Icon...