Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

Question About Mines

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:15:42 -0400
Subject: Question About Mines

I have a mine question that came up in a game on the weekend: how have
people on the list handled mines with respect to sensors? Do mines show
up
automatically on the board? Or are mines only detected with passive
sensors
(i.e. a ship has to come within 36" of a mine before it is detected)?

My personal feeling is that mines should NOT be placed on the table
until an
opposing ship's passive sensors detect them. However, I'm open to
suggestions.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...