Prev: Re: Systems.zip-Mark Next: Re: Traveller Ships

Re: Campaign Settings

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 08:55:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Campaign Settings

> From: 	 M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Date: 	 09 Jul 96 11:34:50 +0200
> Subject:	 Re: Campaign Settings
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk (Non Receipt Notification
Requested)
> Priority:	 normal

> a210486_texas.dseg.ti.com wrote:

> >From that encounter, I have purchased the full line of GZG
> >rulesets:(FT,SGII, DSII) and I'm currently creating various starship
&
> >tank designs for use in a Traveller setting during the Solomani Rim
War. I
> >got the inspiration from the old GDW boxed sets: (Invasion:Earth &
5th
> >Frontier War) which both had large fleet battles and planetary
invasions
> >as part of the system. My designs are in no way 'official' Traveller,
but
> >I try to be somewhat 'setting specific': Imperium has Battle Riders
while
> >Solomani have System Defense Boats (SDB).
>
> >If anyone has an interest or ideas for the Traveller setting they
would
> >like to share, please write me.
>
> Sounds good! Why not put up soem of your stuff here on the list? I'm
sure
> there are several people who would be interested. (Me for one!).
>
> BTW, what's your name, a210486?
>
> Mike Elliott, GZG
>
> PS how do you like the rules?

Certainly does sound interesting.  I hear somebody bought the rights
to Traveller and is re-releasing it.  I'm not certain who, but I
beleive it was in an article in the most recent issue of arcane .
Niall Gilsenan
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin.

Prev: Re: Systems.zip-Mark Next: Re: Traveller Ships