Prev: Mark's 'unofficial' FT web page. Next: Re: Mark's 'unofficial' FT web page.

Campaign settings

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 13:33:16 -0400
Subject: Campaign settings

I know a lot of you out there have your own sci-fi background settings
using
the FT system. I just recently participated in my first game of FT at a
recent
con where they used a Star Wars background: (Star Destroyer vs. Mon
Calamari
ships with fighter wings of X-,Y-,A-wings and scratchbuilt TIE ftrs.).

>From that encounter, I have purchased the full line of GZG
rulesets:(FT,SGII,
DSII) and I'm currently creating various starship & tank designs for use
in a
Traveller setting during the Solomani Rim War. I got the inspiration
from the
old GDW boxed sets: (Invasion:Earth & 5th Frontier War) which both had
large
fleet battles and planetary invasions as part of the system. My designs
are in
no way 'official' Traveller, but I try to be somewhat 'setting
specific':
Imperium has Battle Riders while Solomani have System Defense Boats
(SDB).

If anyone has an interest or ideas for the Traveller setting they would
like
to share, please write me.

Prev: Mark's 'unofficial' FT web page. Next: Re: Mark's 'unofficial' FT web page.