Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

From: CPsyop@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 00:11:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit

<< Subj:	Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit
 Date:	96-07-07 21:46:41 EDT
 From:	agoodall@sympatico.ca (Allan Goodall)
 Sender:	owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk
 Reply-to:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
 To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 At 05:22 PM 7/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
 <SNIP>

 <<There are a number of GZG games scheduled at GenCon. Most (if not
all) of
 the games are TICKET or FREE (meaning you either have to have a
reserved
 ticket at no cost, or the game is first-come-first-served). There are
at
 least two or three games for each of Full Thrust, Dirtside II, and
Stargrunt
II.

 While we're on the subject, who is going to GenCon. I'm going, and so
is
 Sean Schoonmaker. Anyone else?

 Allan>>

I'll be there and I'll also be one on the Full Thrust judges for "Helm!
Full
Thrust!" and "Fire In The Sky".  See you folks in Milwaukee.

Morgul
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way!

Prev: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit Next: Re: Gen-Con / Tuffley Visit