Prev: Re: Copeland address? Next: Re: Battlestar Galactica ships, etc.

Re: Starting a Demo?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 18:09:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Starting a Demo?

Paul A Neher wrote:

> Which store might that be? I am around the Delafield and waukesha area
> now and again as my wife is originally from Delafield. Anywho, the
best
> way is to design a few equally balanced fleets of different mixes of
> ship classes, make a reference sheet so all the players can see the
> mechanics of the game in play, and just have a balanced "meeting
> engagement slug fest" using just the base rules systems, no fighters,
> etc.
>
> Paul

I got my copy from Adventure Games Plus on 92nd and Beliot in Milwaukee
County (Greenfield); they also carry Dirtside 2 and Miniatures for both
games.	I plan on holding one demo at Wonderous Relems in Waukasha then
another at Chadwick's Games in Kenosha.

Prev: Re: Copeland address? Next: Re: Battlestar Galactica ships, etc.