Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: Re: Starting a Demo?

Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

From: "The point of the journey is not to arrive; the point of departure is not to return" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 13:18:48 -0400
Subject: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

>This has already been answered, but I'll take it off on a tangent...
>
>Full Thrust Mailing List Archives are available at:
>http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html
>
>Every message on the FTGZG Mailing List is being saved and put up on a
>WWW page.  There are also zipped versions available in ELM format, for
>those who want some order out of the chaos.  (8-)

Order?? ORDER?!? NEVER!!!

>I started archiving June 12th, and I'm still trucking along here.
>
>Hope this proves useful to somebody.

Will to me when I get back!  :)

(and no, Jerry, you don't have to post this one to the archives...no,
really,
it's not necessary...no, Jerry...not this message...JERRY!)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: Re: Starting a Demo?