Prev: Buying Micro Machines Next: SGII selling well ?

RE: Buying Micro Machines

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:24:40 -0400
Subject: RE: Buying Micro Machines

Date sent:  28-JUN-1996 14:23:00

>Dear all,

>A while ago, I coonected to Galoob's Web site. They invite feedback, so
>complained that I couldn't get individual models, I had to buy them in
sets
>of three.

>I have received a reply from Toy Options Limited (the distributors in
the
>UK) who say (and I quote):

>"We apologise for any inconvenience caused trying to find the "Star
Wars"
>and "Star Trek" ranges.

>The vehicles can be purchased separately from ourselves at $2.50 each"
>			       ^^^^^^^^^^		    ^^^^^

>!!! Their address is:

>Toy Options Limited
>Lees Brook Mill
>Lees Road
>Lees
>OLDHAM OL4 5JL

>Tel: 0161 633 9800 Fax: 0161 633 9840
>Direct Customer Services Line: 0161 633 9808

>Interesting, huh?

>Mike Elliott

Very interesting. OLDHAM is just down the road from here. 8-)

Anyone know if the 'All Good Things' ships are available?

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Buying Micro Machines Next: SGII selling well ?