Prev: Re: your mail Next: Re: Looking for GZG products in England

Re: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 07:34:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

Excerpts from FT: 27-Jun-96 RE: Sa'Vasku Miniatures by
timj@uk.gdscorp.com
> The GW Tyranid ships are also pretty good, but again out of production
&
> expensive. They  have a good distribution system so pick up a copy of
white
> dwraf and see about ordering from GW. I saw a post a while back that
they
> might still have some space fleet stuff left, but its about 5 quid
($10 aus)
> a ship!

Just to correct this... it's 5 quid [where the heck did that term come
from?] per *blister*, not per ship.  Many of the ships come 2 or 3 to a
blister, so it's not all that bad; the smaller ones [spore mines, for
example] come 4 to a pack.  All in all, I think you get roughly an equal
amount of lead [yup, they're lead ^_^ ] per blister, just in different
forms.

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: your mail Next: Re: Looking for GZG products in England