Prev: Balanced (?) weapons ideas Next: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)

Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply

From: "Reginald Rutherford IV" <rickr@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:05:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply

Hiya

> Same guy. They are also prepping the battle of Wolf 359 between
> Starfleet and the Borg with Macrotures. (they also do an OGRE
> Macroture game with 3 foot OGRES...)

I played in this last year, and it was a BLAST!  I played one of the
two ogres, and we were assaulting a superior force (points-wise).
We ALMOST got into range of the enemy command post before we were
stopped cold -- it was a really hard-fought battle!

Just another argument in favor of playing against unequal forces
(or maybe playing without a points system).
--
Rick Rutherford    rickr@digex.net    The above opinioins are mine

Prev: Balanced (?) weapons ideas Next: HOTT (was Re: New FT Gamer)