Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply

Re: New FT Gamer

From: starwarsnut@J... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 18:07:42 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:33:17 -0600 Adam Dixon <aidoxn@primenet.com>
writes:
>Also, anyone had any luck in recreating the Battle of Endor in FT?  You

>know, hundreds of TIE Fighters swerving in and out of the Rebel fleet,
>while the Imperials sit back and watch Calamari Cruisers light up?
>Ahh....
>I love that scene!!!

I haven't done that particular scene, but I have done some that rival it
.... imagine 2 ISD, 2 VSD, 2 inderdictor Cruisers, 13 squadrons of tie
mixes  vs. 4 moncal h/crs, 4 moncal l/crs, 4 correllian cruisers, 2
nebulon b's, 1 mod nebulon, 1 shuttle, 1 l. freighter, and about 14
squadrons of the rebel mix of fighters.... what a show!

Paul

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply