Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply Next: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for...

RE: DSII: More questions

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 14:01:00 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII: More questions

This was answered by Mike Elliott a while ago, and he said it
was the first erratum for DSII.  I can't find that message,
though.  It was from a long time ago.  I think he pretty much
said use the chart for everything the chart specifies.	Anything
it doesn't cover, use the rules in the text.  Conflicts--use
the chart.  That meant when firing at infantry with weapons
you don't take cover into account.  I think you usually use
Yellow, though I think it depended on the weapon.  I don't
have the rules with me, so I'm a bit vague, but I'm sure the
chart was the correct version.	I kinda liked the text rules
myself, especially using the cover rules.  He mainly didn't
want vehicle weapons to very useful against infantry.

But he's on this list, so I'm sure he can clarify.

andy