Prev: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: Quiet, isn't it?

Re: DSII: More questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:30:31 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII: More questions

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Paul A Neher wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:59:04 +0200 (MET DST) Oerjan Ohlson
> <f92-ooh@nada.kth.se> writes:
> >
> >Yet more questions:
> >
> >On the chit validity chart, most vehicle weapons are given chit
> >validities for infantry targets. These do not correspond with the
> >validities (or even number or chits drawn) listed under 'Vehicle
> >weapons
> >against infantry'.
> >
> >Which ones do I use?
> >
> >Confused as usual,
> >
> >Oerjan Ohlson
>

> the "vehicle weapons fire against infantry" tells how many chits to
draw,
> while the Valid Chits table tells which ones count

No. These two sections give contradictory info on chit validity - the
vwfai section claims that I should use the same validity as for infantry

weapons. Which is correct?

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: Quiet, isn't it?