Prev: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 12:19:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Tom Granvold wrote at sometime in the past:
> > >Grumble grumble...
> > >	For some strange reason I don't seem to be able to access those
> > >pages. I get "entry forbidden" or somesuch nonsense, when trying to
see
> > >them (both with LYNX and Netrape). Help! Help!
> >
> > How odd. I've even tryed it on accounts from another server and it
lets
> > my other accounts in fine. The url is.
> >
> > http://basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk/~ad4/sfsfw/sfsfw.html
>
>     I tried it also, and I can't get the page.  Netscape just says
something
> like it can't access that page, while Hotjava says it can't find the
file
> ~ad4/sfsfw/sfsfw.html on the system basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk.
>
> Tom					<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

That's weird... it works for me.  I'm running Netscape 2.0x, where x is
another number that I can't remember right now.  (8-)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	     http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca

Prev: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...