Prev: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September Next: Re: Missing bits?

From: mllaneza@s...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 22:28:21 -0400

XCongress-Bonehead bastards
To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
From: mllaneza@sfsu.edu (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

> Mike, I sent you an Excel 5.0 workbook for designing Full Thrust
ships. This
> was sent last week. Did you receive it? There was a bounce message
from your
> service provider soon after I sent it, but my server should have
attempted
> to resend it. Just wondering whether or not I should resend it.
>
> Allan
>
> Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
> "The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
>  When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force."
>      - The Tragically Hip

Actually, I can read Excel 4, not 5. (Claris Works isn't /perfect/). I'd
love an earlier copy. I'm sorry I forgot to reply when it arrived;
thanks a
lot.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Down, not across

Prev: Re: Call for Players: New FT Game Starting in August/September Next: Re: Missing bits?