Prev: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Call for Players- New FT

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 19:19:29 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets\Goodall

At 02:26 PM 6/18/96 +0000, you wrote:
>No, I didn't receive them. I would LOVE it if you could try again!!

Oops, sorry, that was meant to be for Mike Elliott (thought I'd sent it
him, not the mailing list). I'll send you a copy of the spreadsheet in a
day
or so (got to run to a gaming session right now).

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force."
     - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles.... Next: Re: Call for Players- New FT