Prev: Re: Question about combat moves in SGII Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 06:59:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes
---------------------------
From: Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date: 6/5/96 4:13PM
To:
/DT=RFC-822/DV=FTGZG-Làbolton.ac.uk/C=FR/ADMD=ATLAS/PRMD=BULL/OU=INTERNE
T at X400GTW
-------

resending due to mail server problems

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________
Author:  Elliott.MJ at BULL-UK03-TITAN
Date:	 05/06/96 16:13

Andrew E. B. Cowell wrote:

>Is there a practical limit to the matchups in CC?  If a single (PA)
>trooper charges a squad of 9, does he get to fight the entire squad
with
>no penalties?	Talk about a troop killer, I'd load up on PA with
shotguns
>and flamers...

It is not actually stated, but if you can't place the figures actually
in
base-to-base contact during the matchup then they can't fight. This will

usually limit it to 4 or 5

>Do Broken or Routed units move as required even while suppressed,
>or must they first remove the suppression, and then move as required?

The suppression must be removed first

>In a related area, it appears that the buildings on page 56 are using
>GZG's GPM range.  What's the floor?  Is that something new, or scratch
>built?  How do the Kryomek interiors compare with the GPM range?  Is
the
>1995 Update 3 the latest update for GZG catalogue?

The flooring is a vac formed plastic sheet that Jon has had available at

shows, but I've never seen it in the catalogue. I suggest you ask him
about
it. Should'nt be too difficult to scratch build something though. Try
using
that metal mesh thats sold for fixing holes in car bodies. (It'll
probably
look better than a vac formed sheet anyway).

The current issue of the catalogue is Spring 1996, although there's not
much new cos of all the effort put in on SGII.

Mike Elliott, GZG

Prev: Re: Question about combat moves in SGII Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets