Prev: Re:FT B5 SPOILER DANGER!!! Next: Re: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question

RE: Space Fleet: Thanks...

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 04:12:37 -0400
Subject: RE: Space Fleet: Thanks...

Date sent:  13-JUN-1996 09:08:34

>Hello:
>	Well it would seem that I say myself $25 bucks.  So far everyone

>has said that Space Fleet is a piece of junk and is not worth the
>cardboard its painted on.  However there is one Space Fleet WWW page
>that is worth looking into.  The author is interested it FT and wants
>convert the ships to our format.  His page can be found at:

>	http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/at2u/sfleet.html

>	Maybe we could help him out.

>	BTW, as we all know Adam Delafield has started a monthly
>wargaming project for the SFSFW.  This month it is rules for the ALIENS

>background.  If he is taking ideas down for next month, I suggest that
>focus on some convertions for the GW games (WH40K, EPIC, SPACE FLEET,
>etc.) for other wargames (particularly GZG products).

I was thinking of doing 'Tolkien' next month. Perhaps August. (I want to
mix Fantasy with the SF).

I see no problem with 'The Imperium' as a background for exploration,
other
than the fact that it is SF.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re:FT B5 SPOILER DANGER!!! Next: Re: DSII: Artillery Ammo Question