Prev: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons Next: Re: Space Fleet: Thanks...

Space Fleet: Thanks...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 22:09:29 -0400
Subject: Space Fleet: Thanks...

Hello:
	Well it would seem that I say myself $25 bucks.  So far everyone

has said that Space Fleet is a piece of junk and is not worth the
cardboard its painted on.  However there is one Space Fleet WWW page
that is worth looking into.  The author is interested it FT and wants to

convert the ships to our format.  His page can be found at:

	http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/at2u/sfleet.html

	Maybe we could help him out.

	BTW, as we all know Adam Delafield has started a monthly
wargaming project for the SFSFW.  This month it is rules for the ALIENS
background.  If he is taking ideas down for next month, I suggest that
focus on some convertions for the GW games (WH40K, EPIC, SPACE FLEET,
etc.) for other wargames (particularly GZG products). Personally I like
the GW background but the rules are a little too expensive. Why spend
$60 bucks for WHK40 when SGII costs only $24 and there are some free
background rules on the net?

Yea or nay?

Later
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons Next: Re: Space Fleet: Thanks...