Prev: Re: Location, Location, Location... Next: Re: Q about miniatures

Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone?

From: "Stuart Ford" <epsilon1@p...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 01:14:05 -0400
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone?

Hmm.  My page is getting a new home, and starting a new look as of
tomorrow
(6/9).

The new URL is http://avatar.mag.com/thrust

This is now on my own server, so if you have any more space problems,
let
me know Mark, I've got room to play with.  I will be hosting my ship
builder program for Windows there later this week, just finishing up the
code tonight.

Stuart Ford