Prev: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1 Next: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

From: Roger Bell_West <roger@f...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:40:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 03:00:35AM -0500, Ray Taylor wrote:
>That said, I'm happy to see someone else trying it.  I'd like to work
on it
>too if you have any pieces you can send my way, because I'd really like
>see this available.  Can you give us a github link or equivalent?

I appreciate the thought, but I think I've got things for the moment.
I'll certainly release the code when it's a bit cleaner. Feature
requests are welcome. Out today, more coding tomorrow.

(Inter-message links are also on the list.)

Prev: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1 Next: Re: Archive resurrection, phase 1