Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: FINAL PRE-SALUTE UPDATE! Next: Sheep in the news

E-mail problems

From: aebrain@e...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 101 03:27:54 GMT
Subject: E-mail problems

Please assume that I haven't received any e-mail sent to me in the last
48
hours.

I've managed to diagnose the problem: basically, my new ISP has a
circular
buffer of size 1 for my e-mail. This means that when I log on, I get the
last
message sent to me, all other messages since last log-on are discarded
without
me being informed.

If I had a continuous connection, this would be fine. But alas, I don't.
And I
get something like 200+ e-mails a day.

I'll let the list know when I'm back to normal service, and if so, which
e-mail
address I'll
have.

This message was sent using Eisa's Internet's Web Mail System.
http://webdev.eisa.net.au/

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: FINAL PRE-SALUTE UPDATE! Next: Sheep in the news