Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: more WARFARE new releases….. Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: NEW RELEASES and CHRISTMAS OFFERS!

OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and other news….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:35:23 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and other news….

UPDATE - THURSDAY 24th NOVEMBER 2016:
Wishing all our US CUSTOMERS a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all have a great day with family and friends....

Now that I've had a few days after WARFARE to catch up with things,
clear all the outstanding orders and get everything packed away after
the 2016 show season, it's almost time for the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!

Please check the store front page over the next couple of days, as I
will be posting details of this year's Christmas and New Year special
offers, as well as uploading all the latest NEW RELEASES to the store so
that you can take advantage of the special deals when you order them.

Thanks for reading,

Jon (GZG)

……………………

As always, feel free to repost this info anywhere that you think folks
might be interested in it!

www.gzg.com

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: more WARFARE new releases….. Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: NEW RELEASES and CHRISTMAS OFFERS!