Prev: Re: Radio check Next: Recommendations for near future space combat books?

RE: WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue

From: Michael Brown <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 09:56:23 -0600
Subject: RE: WAS RE: Radio check NOW: What is in the queue

Now that you mention it a BIG N would look good.

JK, was going more for a Napoleonic theme

Michael Brown
Sheridan, WY

mwsaber6@msn.com

From: devans@nebraska.edu
To: gzg@firedrake.org
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:31:22 +0000

As much as I hate ‘football’, as opposed to the real football as
played by the rest of the world, may I suggest an Alabama theme?

Doug

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:12:06 +0100

To: gzg@firedrake.org

<taptaptap…>

Yes, it's on - somebody talk about something!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

On 10 Aug 2016, at 13:59, Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:

List has been a tad quiet.  Just checking it is still alive

Michael Brown

Sheridan, WY

mwsaber6@msn.com

Prev: Re: Radio check Next: Recommendations for near future space combat books?