Prev: Re: 15mm OGRE Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: Five days of Birthday Freebies!

OFFICIAL - Happy 4th of July…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 23:12:06 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - Happy 4th of July…..

UPDATE - MONDAY 4th July 2016:

HAPPY 4th OF JULY to all my friends and customers in the USA - while you
are celebrating, please remember that the GBP/USD exchange rate is STILL
tipped very much in your favour, so as I mentioned last week it's a
great time for you to order (of course, this also applies to everyone
else outside the UK - Canada, Australia, and not forgetting everybody in
Europe too!).

All the best to you all,

Jon (GZG)

…………...

UPDATE - FRIDAY 24th June 2016:

Well, the Referendum is over and done, for better or worse - but one
effect of it all is that the (hopefully temporary) drop in Sterling is a
great opportunity for our overseas customers - especially those in North
America - to get orders in now, before the markets stabilise again - you
will, quite literally, get "more bang for your bucks"....... your order
will cost you less today than it would have done yesterday!

www.gzg.com

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: 15mm OGRE Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: Five days of Birthday Freebies!