Prev: 15mm OGRE Next: Re: 15mm OGRE

Re: 15mm OGRE

From: Kevin Walker <list_mail@a...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:01:18 -0700
Subject: Re: 15mm OGRE

At one time I remember seeing several OGRE Macro models that looked
something like these (OGREs and GEVs).	It was many years ago though and
haven't a clue on where they came from or who made them.  Hmm, I think I
remember seeing an event at GenCon or Orgins and if thats the case it
would
have been sometime between 1998 and 2003.

If someone could 3D scan an existing 1/285 scale miniature, one might be
able to use software to manipulate the data so it made a bigger scale
item
when printed out on a 3D printer.  I'd hate to think of the cost in
materials to print one however.

Kevin Walker

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:

> Anyone have ideas on where to get or how to make one?
>
> like these:

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Excellency58/library/FOGRE%20EEC8?sort=
3&page=1