Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, pre-SALUTE update (at last)…. Next: FMAS Aircraft

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, pre-SALUTE update (at last)….

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:06:34 +0100
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, pre-SALUTE update (at last)….

On 11/04/2016 13:29, Jon Tuffley wrote:
> Hello all, in a brief moment of drawing breath between spins of the
> casting machine, I've finally managed to get a pre-SALUTE update
> posted to the GZG store….. please nip over and take a look if you
have
> a spare moment!  :-)

Veni, vidi... no, that's not quite right. Anyone know the Latin for "I
nipped, I looked, I'll be there"? <eg>

See you on Saturday.

Phil
----
.sig file supplied by National British Railtrack ISP PLC.
Currently out of order due to the wrong kind of bits on the net.
   -- for updates, e-mail atcliffe[at]ntlworld[dot]com

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, pre-SALUTE update (at last)…. Next: FMAS Aircraft