Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: OFFICIAL - GZG, vouchers end tonight PLUS another situation update….

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:30:57 +0000
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

Thank you Doug, very good of you to post that and to keep me informed!
Everyone is being very understanding, which is great - it certainly
makes things easier. Once the funeral (Tuesday) is over and done, things
can start to get back to normal here.

All the best to everyone,

Jon (GZG)

On 20 Feb 2016, at 14:56, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Just wanted to point out the post I made on TMP, and the twenty-five
>
> http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=412260
>
> You'll notice further down, I've said I relayed to you their 'best
wishes' and understanding of delays.