Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:25:58 +0000
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……

On 15 Feb 2016, at 13:21, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Roughly two years ago, my mother passed. I pretty much fell apart, and
my sister did most of the duty. She hates me to this day.

> So,  yes, some of us do understand.
>
> Go, be amazing, I'll check TMP and LAF.
>
> Doug

Thanks Doug….. much appreciated. I'm lucky in that with a very
supportive and practical Better Half, plus my brother and sis-in-law to
share the load, between the four of us we are managing to get all the
arrangements and necessary paperwork done without too much hassle….
it's just the sheer volume of it all…..

Jon (GZG)

you think it may be of interest…..

Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update…… Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG, an important news update……