Prev: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - LAST DAY OF CHRISTMAS SPECIALS….

RE: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:32:57 +0000
Subject: RE: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

> Come on man!	You can do better than *that*!

> "The baaaas!	You couldn't sleep for months afterword."

"Speak for yourself! I had to count them!

I'd just get started, and dozed right off...'

C'mon, guys, were supposed to be giving serious feedback.

Jon, how is FTIII, (did you promise someone at some convention that it
would be out the first part of the coming year?), coming along? ;->=

If you meant Project Continuum, I have may have thrown a small spanner
in the works.

Doug