Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-) Next: Re: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days

Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:42:21 -0500
Subject: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days

For those of you who remember the days of GZGPedia and the eruption of
break-off factions from the NAC might also those who snickered at me
when I
proposed the Hawai'ian Free State (which I had based off of my
experiences
with traveling there for a conference, and how the company I worked for
considered Hawai'i "foreign travel", and how the whole time I was there
felt like I was in a foreign country that spoke English and drove on the
'right' side of the road). I find this article interestingly
coincidental.

http://theantimedia.org/hawaii-moves-one-step-closer-to-declaring-sovere
ignty-from-u-s-government/

Mk

Prev: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update, third one today! ;-) Next: Re: Hawai'ian Free State and the GZGPedia days