Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - new release news and HAPPY THANKSGIVING….. Next: RE: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - CHRISTMAS OFFERS NOW RUNNING!

OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - CHRISTMAS OFFERS NOW RUNNING!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:28:54 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - CHRISTMAS OFFERS NOW RUNNING!

Further to my earlier post about the new Heavy VTOLs, a quick heads-up
that the usual CHRISTMAS OFFERS are now open as of today.....

………………………….
FURTHER UPDATE - THURSDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2015:

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS NOW RUNNING!

Our 2015 Xmas Specials are NOW ON as of today, THURSDAY 26th NOVEMBER,
and they will run until MIDNIGHT (2400 Hours) UK time on Wednesday 23rd
December. This year I've kept to the same offers that have been so
successful and popular over many years, with one difference - I've
simplified the qualifying criteria for the offers to use the FINAL TOTAL
VALUE of your order - the actual amount you pay - rather than getting
all complicated about sub-total values, VAT-exclusive prices and
stuff….. so this time round, ALL ORDERS WITH A TOTAL VALUE (INCLUDING
SHIPPING AND VAT WHERE APPLICABLE) of 30 GBP or more will qualify for
both parts of the special deal:

1) All qualifying orders will get a FREE CHRISTMAS GOODIE BAG of extra
minis and stuff - how much you get depends on the size of your order,
and we'll tailor most of the contents to fit the kind of items you are
ordering (and maybe the occasional sample that might tempt you into
other ranges and scales...). What goes in the bag is OUR choice, so no
being cheeky and asking for specific codes please - but those of you who
have had our previous Xmas deals will know that we give you a very
generous selection of items that you can actually use for your
armies/fleets - usually much more stuff than you'd get from a simple
discount offer!
Sometimes we put in the odd special or unreleased item too, so you never
know what you might get....

2) In addition to the Free Stuff with your order, all qualifying
customers will also get a VOUCHER that you can use to get a generous
DISCOUNT off a further order placed after Christmas - so you can get
your pre-Xmas stuff now, and then use the voucher up when you have some
gift money from all those relatives who have absolutely NO idea what to
buy for you!

This year, the vouchers will be valid for the whole of JANUARY and
FEBRUARY 2016 - so the voucher codes will become "live" on the store on
Friday the 1st of January 2016, and any un-used ones will expire at
Midnight (UK time) on Monday the 29th February 2016. This should give
you plenty of time to use your vouchers after the holidays are out of
the way.
The value of the voucher you will receive varies according to the size
of your pre-Xmas order - if your total order value is from 30 GBP to 100
GBP then you'll get a voucher for 15% discount; any orders with a total
value of OVER 100 GBP will get a 20% discount voucher!

Each voucher carries a unique code number that allows you to use it for
online orders. Each voucher code is valid for ONE USE ONLY, and after
that use the store will not accept the code again. Therefore please
don't complete checkout or make payment unless you are 100% sure that
your order is correct and complete. In the case of any difficulty,
please email me (Jon) immediately through the contact information on the
store and I can re-set your voucher code for another attempt.

Christmas dispatch times and ordering dates, and Christmas/New Year
break:

Throughout the pre- and post-Christmas period, I will be trying to keep
as much up to date with order dispatches as possible - but please
understand that things can get VERY busy and some orders may well take a
few days longer than normal to be shipped out. If there are any serious
delays then we will try to let you know where possible.
Obviously we are all at the mercy of the postal services as to delivery
times - but we would strongly recommend that international orders are
placed no later than the first week of December if you want any real
hope of them arriving before Christmas.

I will continue to dispatch orders up to Wednesday 23rd of December -
after that date we will be CLOSED for the Christmas/New Year break,
re-opening on Monday 4th January 2016. The webstore will remain "open"
throughout the Christmas period so you can still place orders, but they
won't be processed and dispatched until after the 4th.

Thanks to you all for your support and valued custom through 2015.
Wishing you all a great Christmas (or whatever other festival you choose
to celebrate around this time of year) and a safe, happy and
gaming-filled 2016!

All the best,

Jon (GZG),  26/11/2015.
www.gzg.com

Thanks for reading!

Jon, GZG.

> www.gzg.com
>
> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..