Prev: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - new release news and HAPPY THANKSGIVING…..

OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - new release news and HAPPY THANKSGIVING…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:36:10 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG latest update - new release news and HAPPY THANKSGIVING…..

UPDATE - THURSDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2015:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY to all our customers "Across the Pond"!

And of course to anyone else who celebrates this day wherever in the
world you may be!

There will be a much longer update later today, but for now I just
wanted to mention that the NEW HEAVY-LIFT VTOLs are now available for
mailorder at last! Find them either in the new release photos at the
foot of this news page, or in the "VTOLs and Flying Vehicles" section of
the 15mm vehicles pages.

OK, more later when I've uploaded all the rest of the WARFARE figures
releases - the Kra'Vak, Xar and "MOONGRUNT" new packs!
Thanks for reading!

Jon, GZG.

> www.gzg.com
>
> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..