Prev: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….? Next: RE: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

From: Bobby <hansuke@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:39:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

yes I was a bit off on the reference I think. I believe it was the
gravediggers that Kelly used. I need to find where I stashed the movie
now.
:)

I think I saw some 15mm domed buildings with connectors online. I am
beginning to formulate a SGII scenario in the back of my mind now. I
wonder
if the moon base could be hiding illegal genetically modified sheep
instead
of isotopes. If so, then the attacking force would require some kind of
interface craft  with a hold big enough for the sheep. The moving boxes
would also have to be enclosed and have some kind of equipment to keep
the
sheep alive during evac and transport also.

Maybe the sheep were enhanced with some kind of space folding ability.
Nope. Maybe their milk tastes like almonds. Hmmm.

<roger@firedrake.org>