Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG pre-WARFARE news…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:56:50 +0000
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG pre-WARFARE news…..

UPDATE - THURSDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2015:

WARFARE (READING), 14th/15th NOVEMBER!

Our last show of the year, WARFARE at the Rivermead Centre in Reading,
is just over a week away now - stock production is going well for it,
and I hope to have a whole load more NEW releases ready in time - please
check back here again before the show for more details.

We should be in the same location in the hall as the last couple of
years - the first aisle at the left hand side of the hall, about halfway
along the row. Please come and see us there if you can, it will be your
last chance to see and shop with us this side of Christmas!

More details soon on the new releases for the show....

Jon, GZG.

>> Jon (GZG), Thursday 5th Nov 2015.
>>
>> www.gzg.com
>>
>> As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that
you think it may be of interest…..

Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Urgent list question - anyone speak Chinese….?