Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 12:06:33 +1100
Subject: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

> On 5 Nov 2015, at 00:33, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read the first two books. Not bad, but expensive as hell ($15 for a
paperback??).  :-/

Tears on your diamond necklace, mate. Thanks to Australia’s cosy
publisher’s cartel, paperbacks are normally A$30-40. I bought the
Antares novels as e-books for around A$7 each. Having a Kindle makes me
much readier to take a chance on books, though I don’t know how many
one would have to read to compensate for the cost of the e-reader (I got
mine as a gift, and e-readers have many advantages other than the lower
cost of e-books).

RB

Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL