Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:05:07 +0000
Subject: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

Well, it would make moot all the work I've done on 'tenders', both
tuning rules and scenarios, but as none has seen table time, I'd mumble
quietly.

Along with a heck of a lot of things, *ahem* like sideslip schemes, I
suppose it could be supplemental/experimental/optional. Except, what
ISN'T. ;->=

Doug