Prev: John, how we miss you... WAS: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? Next: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: Building on Full Thrust Light

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:20:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Building on Full Thrust Light

On 23 Oct 2015, at 19:11, Bobby <hansuke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to throw my hopes and desires into into the pot:
>
> I really like the format of FT Light. It would be great to see new
rules published as add-on modules, so that anyone could pick and choose
what modules to use in any given game. I could then add them to a
notebook like I did to other old rules systems in the 70's and 80's.

Well, in basic terms that's exactly the idea!  :-)

Just a question of which "modules" get put into the book I'm trying to
get done for next year…..

Jon (GZG)