Prev: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: Re: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:38:42 +0000
Subject: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Which brings up questions I was just thinking of asking...

How many of the 'old crew' have tried new versions? How many like?

Personally, I find the Continuum's 'sideslip' worded so loosely, along
with the examples, as to nullify the movement structure altogether, but
the young turks are correct in labeling me a 'curmudgeon'. I HAVE used
it as signature whenever I bother.

Personal life has been taken up with a few close ones requiring immense
care; along with huge pangs of guilt and insufficiency, some moving to
new facilities may offer hope of some gaming life.

Oh, and they can't get me to shut up on LAF and TMP, so, another part of
the answer to the original post.

Doug