Prev: Re: The GZG Wormhole - explained!!! Next: Re: The GZG Wormhole - explained!!!

OFFICIAL - GZG final pre-COLOURS update - all the new releases…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:02:01 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG final pre-COLOURS update - all the new releases…..

Final update before COLOURS!

All stock is cast, just putting the displays of the new 15mm items
together tonight - I know a lot of you have been awaiting news of the
new releases for the show, so here we go (I know that you will all want
pictures, but I simply haven't had time to take any of the new stuff yet
- they will be done and posted as quickly as possible after the
show).….

In no particular order, there are:

Four new packs for the MERCENARIES range, this time in HELMETS - two
rifle packs, one of SAWs and one of RPGs/LAWs. All these figures are in
a fairly generic "bone dome" helmet with a half-visor covering the eyes.
They are not just head-swaps, most figures also have modifications to
their slung kit and equipment to give maximum variety to your units.

SIX new packs for the PAN-AFRICAN UNION forces - Command, HMGs and
Mortars all with troops in Jungle Caps, plus three packs of SPECIAL
FORCES SCOUTS - two mixed packs of rifles and SAWs, plus a mounted pack
- these figures are all in floppy bush-hats, some figures are bearded
and some clean-shaven, and they will have plenty of other uses besides
the PAU force they are designed for - they will mix perfectly into the
Mercenaries range, for example.

Moving away from the Human troop types, we have new releases previewing
not one but TWO alien forces - we've started on a major re-sculpt
programme for our ever-popular KRA'VAK, and we have the first pack for
sale at the show - SG15-K10, Kra'Vak adult male phase Warriors with
K-rifles; normally this pack will have the usual 8 figures (2 each of 4
poses), but for a VERY LIMITED TIME this preview pack will contain two
extra FREE figures with Rapid-Fire Support K-Guns - so you'll get 10
figures for the price of 8!

Our other alien release is SO new that I haven't yet decided on the
final name for them - for the time being I'm calling them the
"Chitters", an eight-limbed race of very insectoid appearance….. they
come 3 to a pack, with separate 6-legged lower halves and two-armed
torsos holding energy weapons - each pack has one each of three
different arm/weapon/head poses. I think these will be popular, and
there are plans for plenty more with heavy and special weapons!

Now, onto the hardware….. we have two variants of HORNET DRONES, nasty
little flying hunter-killers with a tribarrel "sting in the tail" - Fan
and Grav versions are available, and you get two (of the same type) per
pack. A cast metal base is included for each model, but you will need to
provide your own length of thin wire to mount the drones in flight
poses.

On the vehicle front, we have new versions of our ever-popular Bulldog
trucks with new mobility options (courtesy of the sculpting talents of
MMG) - new chassis are available with either a "Tri-Track" (four
triangular tread units for mobility over very bad terrain) or a
Surface-Effect Hover version with four large round fan units. Each of
these new chassis types is available with any of the usual Bulldog top
units from the V15-40, 41 and 42 options, giving a large range of open
and closed body types to choose from.

Now, last but not least, we have SEVEN different options of small
mini-turrets and remote weapons mounts in our V15-ACC accessories range!
These will be enormously useful for adding to or converting many
different vehicle types, ours and other manufacturers'.
There are three types of mini-turret (single autocannon, rotary cannon
and flamethrower or water cannon!) which all come 6 to a pack, and four
different options of remote mounts - single Autocannon, Plasma Cannon,
Twin MGs and Twin Missile Pods - which all come 4 to a pack. All packs
are £3.00 each (inc VAT).

Phew - that's about it, I think…. now, we will only have LIMITED
STOCKS of some of the items above, so come and see us early in the show
- in fact as an extra incentive for you to make a beeline for the First
Floor and find us, anyone who comes to us in the FIRST HOUR of the show
(from opening at 10am till 11am) will get an EXTRA FREE GIFT with their
purchases - just tell us where you read about it and we'll sort out
something nice for you…..!

Don't forget - all show sales are CASH ONLY, and we are on the FIRST
FLOOR this year.

See you there!

Jon (GZG), Thursday 10th Sept 2015.

www.gzg.com

As always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere that you
think it may be of interest…..

Prev: Re: The GZG Wormhole - explained!!! Next: Re: The GZG Wormhole - explained!!!