Prev: GZG Official: News Update - COLOURS show, 12th September! Next: Re: GZG Official: News Update - more on COLOURS show, 12th September!

GZG Official: News Update - more on COLOURS show, 12th September!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 23:20:07 +0100
Subject: GZG Official: News Update - more on COLOURS show, 12th September!

UPDATE - THURSDAY 3rd SEPTEMBER 2015:

A little more COLOURS info....

Just over a week till the show, and stock production is proceeding well
- I should have good stocks of all the things we usually take to shows
these days (please remember that we DON'T bring the 25mm, 6mm or 2mm
ranges - if you want anything from any of those, please email me ASAP!).
While I'm managing to get some orders  out in between stock casting, as
always in the couple of weeks before a major show there will be some
orders that inevitably get delayed a little - any that I can't deal with
before the show will be given top priority as soon as I'm back (and if
anything is significantly delayed, you can usually expect a little extra
something in the parcel by way of compensation!).

Now, a couple of important notes about the COLOURS show itself, for
those of you who are hoping to come along:

This year, we (GZG) will NOT be in our "usual" spot on the Ground Floor
- we will be on the FIRST FLOOR of the	venue, but we will have a bigger
stand (18 feet!) and a lot more space, light and air up there! So, don't
panic when you don't find us where you'd first expect....

We will have quite a lot of NEW RELEASES at the show - whether I get the
chance to preview them here depends entirely on how next week goes, but
some of them will be in VERY limited quantities and it will be first
come, first served - so make sure you get up to see us as early as
possible!

Finally, please remember that we are still CASH ONLY at shows, and I'm
not sure if there are any active cashpoints at the venue - so don't
spend all your money before you get to us.....!

SEE YOU ON THE 12th!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com