Prev: Re: GZG_OFFICIAL_-_first_pre-SALUTE_info_post?. Next: Unknown FT Fighters

GZG_OFFICIAL_-_second_pre-SALUTE_info_post? .

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:12:42 +0100
Subject: GZG_OFFICIAL_-_second_pre-SALUTE_info_post? .

UPDATE - SUNDAY 19th APRIL 2015:

Less than a week to go now till SALUTE, and still lots to do - but it's
getting done.....

PLEASE NOTE that I have a number of mailorders in that I simply won't
have time to cast, pack and dispatch before the show.

While I am dealing with all that I can, there will inevitably be some
that I'll have to catch up on in the week following the show. Please
keep this in mind if you've placed an order in the last week or so, or
intend to place one in the next few days. I WILL get round to them all
as soon as I possibly can.

"FREE RULES AT SALUTE"

One new item that we WILL definitely have at the show (I have a large
box of them here right now!) is a new 6-page full colour version of the
"FULL THRUST LIGHT" intro rules booklet! The rules are still the same as
the black-and-white version we've been giving away for the last few
years, but with added examples and lots more diagrams and graphics,
making an already easy system even easier to pick up and play!

As with the previous version, we will be giving these away COMPLETELY
FREE, so come and see us at stand TB03 and pick up a copy! We'll also
have plenty of the FT INTRO PACK fleet sets, with the usual special
deals if you buy two packs - so if you've never tried FT (still one of
the most consistently popular Starship Combat games around, after 24
years!) then buy a couple of Intro Fleets, grab your free copy of the
rules and give it a go!

At SALUTE, we will have the team of great guys (and girls) from
MECHWORLD in Germany putting on a Full Thrust display game (actually a
Battlestar Galactica themed variant, to show the versatility of the FT
system) - come by and have a try!

More news in the next few days - not long to go now......

Thanks for reading,

Jon.

www.gzg.com

PS: as usual, please feel free to spread the word on this and re-post
the info to any sites and forums where you think people might be
interested!

Prev: Re: GZG_OFFICIAL_-_first_pre-SALUTE_info_post?. Next: Unknown FT Fighters