Prev: GZG ECC XVIII - Indy's AAR Next: GZG_OFFICIAL_-_first_pre-SALUTE_info_post?.

Re: GZG ECC XVIII - Indy's AAR

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 22:26:53 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG ECC XVIII - Indy's AAR

Hey everybody!

If you want to see some pictures to go along with this AAR, the
GZG ECC website has been updated with images, AARs, and the
infamous ECC quote board.  :)

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc

If anybody would like to add more stuff or send me a correction,
let me know.

Thanks!
JGH

On 01/04/2015 12:38 PM, Indy wrote:
> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> Hey, gang,
>
> So, GZG ECC XVII is a wrap. Below is my AAR.

[MUNCH]

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: GZG ECC XVIII - Indy's AAR Next: GZG_OFFICIAL_-_first_pre-SALUTE_info_post?.