Prev: hover thingy styles Next: Re: hover thingy styles

RE: hover thingy styles

From: Tamsin Piper <Tamsin@t...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:44:55 +0000
Subject: RE: hover thingy styles

Hi Frits,

I can't speak to the size of the Gladiator, but you are right about the
Wombats and the V15-15A being somewhat smaller and sleeker.

I'm currently painting up some Rommels and Wombats - there are WIP pics
on my blog if you want to take a look to get an idea of relative sizes:
http://wargaminggirl.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-day-82-nsl-reinfor
cements-wip.html

The MDF bases are 70 x 50 mm

Hope that helps you,