Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

Re: SG:AC discussions

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:46:51 +1000
Subject: Re: SG:AC discussions

Gday All,

My only real contribution to make is to say that whatever scale you
design the rules for, lets say 15mm, that it could be easily resized to
25/28mm and 5mm so that people like myself who have heavily invested in
your wonderful products at those scales, yes I have no GZG 15mm stuff,
can still use the rules which we are likely to get.

There's my 2 cents worth.

Tony.