Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:49:26 -0400
Subject: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk>
wrote:

> We've had battles (using 25mm) with 3-4 platoons a side, including
vehicle
platoons. The only problem was that I seem to recall damage
> against vehicles was very random - you could take one out in a single
hit,
or it could survive lots of hits unscathed.

Thanks for the input! The more feedback we get will help. :)

What do you think contributed to this problem? (Was it the opposed armor
rolls, for example?)

It's been a while and my memory is a bit hazy, but IIRC with about two
opposed companies on the table, the game can get bogged down
in opposed rolls; weapons-fire results and morale tests.

The alternate fire resolution method that I linked earlier helps a bit,
though I'm sure it's not everyone's preference.

Does anyone else have any experience or suggestions?

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.