Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

From: Mark Siefert <siefertma@w...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 01:29:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

On 9/12/2014 8:18 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Heh! ;-) Actually, a serious question out of this levity..... in the
> opinions of those of you here, how much interest WOULD there still be
> in the reviving of the long-back-burnered SG:AC project? That is, a
> new edition of Stargrunt with a shift of level to Company-sized forces

> and fireteam-based 15mm figures?

<De-cloaking>

Well, considering that my FLGS has FINALLY embraced 15mm sci-fi and
hasn't quite found a ruleset that will hold their fickle attention (they

were playing TW for a while, but that fell by the wayside), I guess
there might be some interest.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

...did anyone see a website lying around somewhere?