Prev: RE: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

RE: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:18:18 +0100
Subject: RE: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

>Really, Jon, you need to complete your sentences. Given my economic
>acumen, the complete phrase is ' you come over and run the business
>[into the ground] for me for six months or so'
>
>Come to think of it, the time period is entirely too optimistic...

Heh! ;-)

Actually, a serious question out of this levity..... in the opinions
of those of you here, how much interest WOULD there still be in the
reviving of the long-back-burnered SG:AC project? That is, a new
edition of Stargrunt with a shift of level to Company-sized forces
and fireteam-based 15mm figures?
Or are there so many other good rules sets out there covering the
same ground already that it would really be a waste of precious time?

I fully expect to get a number of replies along the lines of "forget
that and get FT3 (or FMA, or whatever else you are waiting for) done
first!", but leaving that aside - I'm simply trying to gauge if there
is still enough interest in another 15mm SF ruleset to warrant
putting any time into it, IF and when any such time is available?

It is still something that I'd love to do one day if only as a bit of
a "vanity project", but I'd like to know if anyone is really still
interested....?

Jon (GZG)